Saturday, May 22, 2010

misc.

Two pictures of Anna May Wong from Golden Age Comic Book Stories: Masters of Starlight:

1925_edsheriffcurtis_annamaywong.jpg (1046�1449):


1929_ruthharrietlouise_annamaywong.jpg (1046�1352):


CarrollBlog: CarrollBlog 5.22: THINGS YOU'D LOVE TO SAY OUT LOUD AT WORK. (I may adopt 11: "I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid.")

Inspirations and Creative Thoughts: How a Taoist Master sends his student to be a Sufi

Sign the petition at www.TheWarIsMakingYouPoor.com:
The occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan are making us poor. Right now, America spends $159 billion on contingency operations for the occupations of Afghanistan and Iraq.  That’s enough money to eliminate taxes for everyone who makes under $35,000 a year, while cutting the deficit.