Monday, July 4, 2011

something I posted on Google+

On some days, I feel like taking no prisoners. On those days, I really should get off the internet. Yep, today's one. I feel a blog post coming up about bourgeois activists and their struggle to make the ruling class more diverse so the top 2% will exploit the remaining 98% in an awesomely respectful, nonsexist, nonracist way.

For the record, if a post is public, you're welcome to call me on my behavior--odds are good I'll apologize. Especially if you offer to buy me a cup of something good when next we meet.