Monday, September 3, 2012

what do you think should be included in a book about fandom's social justice warriors?

There have been too many kerfuffles to include them all, but even if I can't include something, I would enjoy hearing about it.

Anonymous replies are fine. I completely understand why anyone would be afraid of being noticed by the SJ warriors. You're also very welcome to email me, though a comment would be nice because it might inspire someone else to provide more information.

To help keep the book down to a manageable size, I'm more interested in fails that include professional writers or musicians. My definition of "pro" is soft, to don't hesitate to run something by me. I'm planning to focus on 2007 to 2012, but if you know of something outrageous before then, or something that has a connection to more recent fanfail events, I'd be grateful for that, too.