1. The Palestinians have been paying for Europe's sins for nearly a century.
2. Conquerors always blame the conquered for resisting.
3. Israel wants all of the land of the mythical Eretz Yisrael. The multi-state solutions have not been viable for decades, so Israel should simply give the vote to everyone in the land it controls. Israel claims to be a Jewish nation, so it should remember Vayikra/Leviticus 24:22: "Ye shall have one manner of law, as well for the stranger, as for the home-born."
4. The US is responsible for everything Israel does so long as the US funds it, so US aid should end, at least until Israel ends apartheid.
5. When I think of the Palestinians and the US media, I remember Malcolm X saying, “If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”
6, Online discussion about Israel and Palestine helped me understand internet politics: People who don't have the power to support something fight with people who don't have the power to oppose it.
7. If you care about facts (which humans, being rationalizing animals, rarely do), see these links, map, and videos. If any are wrong, let me know so I may correct them.