Thursday, April 28, 2016

For people going mad because Apple Pages' epub conversion does weird things to the Table of Contents

Yes, this may just be a post for me.

I spent hours trying to make an epub from a Pages document. Mind you, I've done this occasionally for years and still haven't a clue why this time I couldn't get a Table of Contents that would appear properly in other epub readers. Finally, I realized the Pages document's Table of Contents included the document's Title. I unchecked that in the ToC contents so the only items in the ToC were chapter headers, and now it's working fine.

Yay, me!

No comments:

Post a Comment