Wednesday, May 13, 2020

shared on May 13ths

Finishing writing a story is nice, but it's not nearly as satisfying as knocking down an old porch.

-

The hard part about being old and having studied something for decades is 98% of the people trying to educate you will know less than you do. I am very grateful for the remaining 2%.

-

It would take too long to list all of the more interesting things Game of Thrones could've done, but if they wanted to pit Jon vs Daenerys at the end, it would've been more interesting to turn Jon into a fascist than Daenerys into a madwoman.

-

When people say "human nature", they mean "my nature as I believe it to be".